Yahya Technologies, LLC (Y-Tech), has a pending opening on a contract at the Pentagon and Fort Meade. This position is open only to candidates with an active DoD Secret or Top Secret Clearance and have SCI eligibility.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
- Reports to the VTC Operations Team Lead/VTC Operations Deputy Team Lead.
- Provides support and services in the VTC Operations Team supporting a DoD organization with video-teleconferencing services.
- Provides on-site support primarily at main customer site location; provides occasional alternate or satellite site support and/or travel as needed within Washington, D.C. surrounding area.
- Schedules, coordinates, executes, monitors, and supports on and off-site video-teleconferencing events; monitors in-progress video-teleconferencing events in conference rooms on-site and from remote location(s); analyzes performance issues, troubleshoots and reports systems issues to customer organization and Engineering staff.
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly conference room and teleconferencing equipment preventive maintenance and operations checks and services; secures conference rooms and video-teleconferencing venues as required.
- Provides support as needed to Engineering Staff for cable installation or equipment rack wiring or general troubleshooting.
- Provides support as needed to the Multimedia Production Team for setting up and executing outdoor or off site ceremonies or events.
- Submits and manages service requests and work orders for video-teleconferencing events on multiple unclassified and classified networks, de-conflicts and resolves scheduling issues for video-teleconferencing events and conference venues.
- Responsible for the generation of and compliance with customer organization and contractual recurring daily, weekly, and monthly reporting requirements; non-recurring and special reports; develops and implements metrics capture processes and procedures, quality control and assurance processes and procedures; performs other tasks as assigned and demonstrates proficiency, accuracy and attention to detail in assigned duties.
Related IT Bachelor's degree with 10+ years' of experience; IT Master's degree with 8 years' technical experience, or a Bachelors degree required and minimum of 15 years of experience.
Y-Tech is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.