Yahya Technologies, LLC (Y-Tech), has a pending opening on a contract at the Pentagon and Fort Meade. This position is open only to candidates with an active DoD Secret or Top Secret Clearance and have SCI eligibility.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
- Possesses and applies expertise of Security best practices as it applies to complex computer enterprises.
- Has practical analytic skills to evaluate security posture with automated security tool and recommends mitigation and optimizes security posture of IT components.
- Functions as a technical expert on multiple project assignments, equipment baselines, operating systems, and communication protocols.
- Four (4) years of direct experience or combination of formal education but no less that one (1) years of applied experience with performing security analysis, reviews, mitigation, and accreditations to published NIST security standards (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated experience in the use of security automated assessment tools, application of security policy, procedures, and best security practices to manage the security posture on a dynamic and changing set of computer capabilities.
- Prior experience with DoD and/or Command & Control systems preferred.
Related IT Bachelor's degree with 10+ years' of experience; IT Master's degree with 8 years' technical experience, or a Bachelors degree required and minimum of 15 years of experience.
Y-Tech is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.