Y-TECH, LLC is looking for an experienced Systems Administrator III, to support our team in Arlington, VA. This position is open only to candidates with an Active DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
• responsible for managing the daily operations of the solution to include patching, monitoring, and reporting
• Systems Administration in a Physical, VMware based virtualized environment
• Patch Management to include remediation and reporting • Identifying system issues and/or non-compliance
• Soliciting, reviewing, and documenting system requirements • Leading establishment of processes and procedures related to SCCM •
Troubleshooting and tracking issues related to deployed solutions
• Must have active TS/SCI Security Clearance
• Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of IT Experience
• 8570 IAT II certified / Security+, CCNA – Security, GSEC or higher
• ITIL Foundation Certification
• Patching, Patch Remediation, Endpoint Reporting Experience
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment with other systems administrators as well as internal and external customers.
• Ability to multitask working on multiple projects simultaneously • Understanding of 'Core Services' such as DNS, DHCP, SMTP, HTTP, Systems Management etc.
• HP or Dell server hardware administration experience • Strong understanding of VMware and Virtualization • Experience with multiple Patch Management Tools (WSUS, SCCM, BigFix