Yahya Technologies, LLC (Y-Tech), has an immediate opening at our Corporate location in Annapolis
Junction, MD for a Full-Time Corporate Recruiter who will partner with our Program Managers and
Executive team in driving hiring efforts for multiple contract and corporate job openings of various skill
types and levels. As a trusted recruiter to the Y-Tech team, you will use your strong collaboration and
communication skills to influence hiring decisions and activities, and effectively meet the
organization's staffing needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify and recruit prospective candidates using a variety of channels, ie. ClearanceJobs, Indeeds, and other recruiting sources
• Work with program managers and executive teams to assess prospective candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit, and compatibility.
• Communicate with candidates to create a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and professional needs.
• Develop strong relationships and partner with business leaders and HR.
• Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
• Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
• Develop and implement search strategy that includes vendor selection process and
performance metrics for all searches. Develop and maintain career opportunities section on Y-Tech, LLC., website.
• Other HR related duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Ten plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all agency levels of the Government (ie. Defense, Intelligence, and Civilian)
• 4 year degree from a recognized college or university,
• Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
• Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment life-cycle processes.
• Must have experience on mapping, sourcing, and providing resumes from all sources and CONUS/
• Strong recruitment activities relationships with search firms, job boards, and social media.
• Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data
mining and Internet research.