Yahya Technologies, LLC (Y-Tech), has a pending opening on a contract at the Pentagon and Fort Meade. This position is open only to candidates with an active DoD Secret or Top Secret Clearance and have SCI eligibility.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms. Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- May work independently on projects.
- Participates in development of software user manuals.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- Required experience includes in-depth experience in installation, troubleshooting, analysis, design, repair, preventive maintenance, engineering, administration, building and understanding of Worldview, Crystal Reports, and some experience with Remedy ARS and ITSM, and VMware.
Related IT Bachelor's degree with 10+ years' of experience; IT Master's degree with 8 years' technical experience, or a Bachelors degree required and minimum of 15 years of experience.
Y-Tech is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.