The Junior System Administrator is responsible for providing low level Windows Server Enterprise Administration solutions platform and planning architecture related to COOP for deployed systems. As a Junior System Administrator, this position will ensure day to day support and coverage is provided within team task order assignment to meet government operational requirements and Defense Logistics Agency business objectives. Individual will be responsible for 24x7 standardized Systems Management Solutions in production environments as well as planning, implementation and maintenance support services, troubleshooting of medium to large scale enterprise technology projects in support of business initiatives.
Junior Systems Administrator Skills:
• Assist in support services for Windows based computers, Active Directory services, Internet and Intra-network connections, and troubleshooting network services
• Assigned full-time responsibility for remote or hands on Windows Server Systems Administration
• Must be able to meet strict performance standards and timelines imposed by the COTR
• Responsible for taskings assigned by the Lead Systems Administrator and/or COTR
• Must ensure the quality of the work performed and the completion of the work is on time.
• Work includes Systems Administration to ensure effective daily operation and to resolve problems as they arise • Responsible for contacting customers, monitoring and closing Remedy tickets assigned to Sys Admin team members by the due date and time
• Assist Senior Level Administrators as required.