Yahya Technologies, LLC (Y-Tech), has a pending opening on a contract at the Pentagon and Fort Meade. This position is open only to candidates with an active DoD Secret or Top Secret Clearance and have SCI eligibility.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
- Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Has domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management.
- Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
- May supervise others.
- WINDOWS: maintenance of hardware related systems and auxiliary equipment related to all Windows 2008/2012, Active Directory, virtualization services for both server and client environments.
- Deploy to alternate site for exercises and real world events.
Related IT Bachelor's degree with 10+ years' of experience; IT Master's degree with 8 years' technical experience, or a Bachelors degree required and minimum of 15 years of experience.
Y-Tech is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.