Yahya Technologies, LLC (Y-Tech), has a pending opening on a contract at the Pentagon and Fort Meade. This position is open only to candidates with an active DoD Secret or Top Secret Clearance and have SCI eligibility.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Plans and leads major technology assignments.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- May supervise others.
- Provides systems engineering support on large-scale systems, major system elements, and/or interfacing systems.
- Prepares strategic and implementation plans for larger-scale information systems.
- Applies reverse engineering and re-engineering disciplines to troubleshoot and plan strategic system integration and migration.
- Prepares system architecture and designs including software, hardware, communications and interface requirements.
- Performs systems definition, trade-off and design activities.
- Reviews, evaluates, and analyzes system designs.
- Prepares, reviews, and evaluates system documentation, specifications, test plans and procedures.
- Conducts analysis, to define, analyze and allocate system requirements.
- Supports system tests and analyzes testing results.
- Conducts analysis of system requirements and components and performs system audits to ensure all intended system functionality, operations and performance requirements are achieved.
- Manages and maintains systems and applications.
- Required experience includes in-depth experience in installation, troubleshooting, analysis, design, repair, preventive maintenance, engineering, administration, and building and understanding of Linux/Unix servers, and in three (3) or more of the following: Oracle database, Apache, Perl/Shell Scripting, VMware, NetApp hardware and software, and IBM Tivoli Applications/Enterprise Management Applications.
- Deploy to alternate site for exercises and real world events.
Related IT Bachelor's degree with 10+ years' of experience; IT Master's degree with 8 years' technical experience, or a Bachelors degree required and minimum of 15 years of experience.
Y-Tech is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.