Yahya Technologies, LLC (Y-Tech), has a pending opening on a contract at Tracy, CA. This position is open only to candidates with an active Secret/SSBI.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensures the stable operation of the in-house computer software systems and network connections. This includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network software and communication links.
- Analyzes and resolves end user software program and connectivity issues.
- Provides end user training.
- Provide recommendations on technology direction to align with business vision.
- Will be required to provide both local and remote maintenance support to various operational systems deployed at more than one location.
- Support includes general maintenance, upgrades, and new installs of servers and applications.
- Applies advanced technical knowledge of application networking, including load balancing applications, and ensuring fault tolerance.
- Performs vulnerability management.
- IA Level: IAT-II
- Computing Environment: MCSA 2003, MCSE 2003, M2003 NET 4, M2008 NET 7, MCITP SA, MCITP EA, CSA:WS2012, MCSE:WS2012, MCSA:WS2008, MCSM:DS, M2012 NET, MCM: Windows Server 2008: Directory, MCA: MS Windows Server Directory, CCAA, GCWN M
Related seven (7) years of progressive experience in the field of Information Processing, six of which are specialized in numerous specialized Information Processing disciplines involving a range of hardware/software solutions, four of which are concentrated, hand-on experience in installing, configuring, maintaining, and resolving issues with various software. Minimum Education: BS or BA or four (4) additional years of related experience.
Y-Tech is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.